Wednesday 18 January 2012

Just a few things...

Here are just a few things I've been working on lately.  This cardigan was made for my 1 year old daughter.  I used a Lion Brand free pattern then added a border at the bottom to lengthen it.

This is the hat I designed myself but I still haven't got around to writing up the pattern.  Its on my to do list (the very long to do list!!).

I knit this Sackboy for my 5 year old daughter for Christmas.  The pattern is by Alan Dart and can be found on The Sun newspaper website (sorry too lazy to go searching for the link!).

And finally this is Herman the Monster, knit for my fella to guard his Man Cave (aka his work room).  The pattern is in the Christmas edition of Let's Knit magazine and he was a great stash buster and I was so glad to find a use for some of the eyelash yarn hiding at the bottom of my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment