Wednesday 1 February 2012

Crackers & Socks!

I just had a hankering this morning for something to go with my coffee.....

Hmmm cream crackers with peanut butter and cranberry sauce!  Honest they were scrummy!
 On the crochet front I've finally completed my first ever pair of crochet socks! 

I chose a pattern from the Red Heart website which was fairly simple as it was all done in single crochet (or double for us English sorts).


I did sc for the toes and heels then hdc (or htr lol) for the foot and ankle part as I didn't want the same stitch throughout.  I'm rather pleased with the results I must say!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely socks Suzy. I've been wondering about trying to crochet a pair instead of knitting, but I'm worried they won't have as much give as knitted fabric. Is that the case or am I worrying about nothing?

    As for your cracker topping young lady, one word - wrooong! :)

    K&F xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, crocheted socks don't have quite so much give but they're still worth giving a try. And how can the crackers be wrong when they taste so yummy? Lol! Go on you know you want to try both :-)

      Delete