Wednesday 17 October 2012

Halloween and Other Stuff

Well I've been rather busy just lately.  Firstly I've made my eldest daughter a Sonic the Hedgehog for her birthday but I ended up giving it to her early.  I used the pattern written by Wolfdreamer Off the Hook.  You can find it here.
I've also been experimenting with my own design of Christmas ornaments.  Above are my test pieces but I'm now working on different themes.  If I manage to make enough in time I may be able to sell some before Christmas!  I'm working on Traditional, Funky and Brights.  Not sure if I'm going to do a 2nd Brights version and a pastels as well....
It was also mine and Mr TMC's 9th Anniversary of getting together this month and I got a lovely bunch of flowers amongst other things.  He's also got me everything I need to build my own website.  Just need to learn how to use Dreamweaver now!
And finally Halloween.  My eldest daughter wants to be a cat this year so I whipped up some kitty ears for her, covering an old headband with the same wool.  I've got to make her the tail yet and fortunately there is so much stuff out there at the moment in animal prints for girls I've been able to buy her leggings and a top to complete her kitty look.  My youngest daughter will be wearing her witches outfit from last year as she's such a small tot it still fits her :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment