Thursday 19 December 2013

Full of Busy

I'm not exactly sure where the past month went - it's just flown by!  What's more there were only 16 photos taken on my camera too...  The picture above is of the lovely sunrise I witnessed last week.  A few minutes later it had disappeared.  We've been getting quite violent weather just lately with red weather warnings issued for our part of the country.  This morning we woke up to frost/snow on the mountains but the view was soon obscured by the clouds rolling down over them.
One of the things I did manage to take a picture of was the little Christmas gifts I made for my eldest daughter's teachers.  I followed a wonderful tutorial on Attic24 and soon had a little production line going to produce these.  Unfortunately due to bad weather conditions the photos are not their best as light has been a problem.  I'm happy to say the gifts have been well received.

I guess one of the reasons for the month going so quickly, and the lack of photographic evidence for the passage of time is because I've been full on writing and editing.  I want to release my first book once I've worked out how to turn it into an eBook, closely followed by the sequel.  There's still an awful lot of editing to do though...

And finally we are still trying to get ready for Christmas here.  The tree is up, although there are baubles on the floor daily as the girls keep messing with them, most of the presents have been bought and delivered and there are just a few more food items we need for Christmas day.

Have a very merry Christmas everyone & a prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment